FORD VIETNAM COMPANY
Address: Lai Cach commune, Cam Giang district, Hai Duong province
Founded in September 1995, Ford Vietnam Company is a joint venture between Ford Motor Group based in Michigan, USA (75%) and Song Cong Diesel Company (25%) with a total capital of private to date is 125 million. Ford Vietnam's assembly plant in Hai Duong province was opened in November 1997 with a capacity of 14,000 vehicles a year.
Ford was the first automobile manufacturing company in Vietnam to receive ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and QS 9000 certificates and ISO / TS16949 - 2002 certification for quality management. The total number of employees at Ford Vietnam is over 600 employees with offices in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City office and Factory in Hai Duong.
2015 also marks a historic milestone for Ford in Vietnam with 20 years of construction and development in the potential market this year. Ford Vietnam is also honored to receive the Second-class Labor Medal for Ford Vietnam's contributions to social and economic development. During 20 years of operation in Vietnam, Ford Vietnam (FVL) has achieved many successes and increasingly won the trust and love of customers with products recognized for safety and quality. high, always innovating and meeting the market demand with the system of 26 main agents and 3S with extensive service all over the country (as of January 2016) and increasingly expanded in quantity and quality .
From the 7th position in the market when starting operations in Vietnam in 1997, Ford Vietnam has grown steadily. In 2015 alone, Ford Vietnam delivered 20,700 products to customers in Vietnam, growing by 40% compared to 2014, marking a remarkable development of Ford Vietnam.
The core product values
Our four core product strategies best demonstrate the value our customers are expecting and we are committed to pursuing these values in every activity and product marketed.
- Quality: From visual design and verification to production and assembly processes, Ford vehicles are designed and built to the highest quality standards.
-Green: Ford focuses on producing vehicles that are both fuel-efficient and bring an exciting driving experience to customers.
- Safe: Our most advanced technologies help drivers avoid accidents or get the best protection in the event of an accident bringing absolute peace of mind to customers.
- Smart: We focus on carefully researched designs and advanced technologies for convenient entertainment in vehicles and increase customer experience in general.
One Ford vision
Ford's business strategy is best represented in the One Ford plan (One Ford). A Ford spreads across all areas of the company's operations, including a Unified Team, A Plan, A Goal, to build a high-quality, efficient, collaborative global staff. and bring consistent and stable global quality products in Ford's markets around the world.
In Vietnam, the expansion of global product lines has helped Ford reach many new customers and the success of models in the One Ford strategy such as Fiesta, Ranger, Focus, EcoSport and soon to be Everest has shown consumer demand has been met and surpassed customer expectations by dynamic Ford cars in Vietnam.
Ford products are available in Vietnam
- Ford All-New EcoSport officially launched in July 2014.
- The Ford All New Fiesta was officially launched in July 2011 and the latest version was released in October 2013.
- New Everest Ford Everest is a global product launched in Vietnam market in 2016.
- Ford Transit launched in 1997 and the latest version of New Transit launched in September 2013.
- New Ford Focus Focus launched in October 2015, equipped with advanced SYNC 2 connection system and EcoBoost engine with outstanding power but still fuel saving
- Completely New Ford Ranger - Ford's Global product, launched in Vietnam in 2015, New Ford Ranger Complete has continuously led and redefined the pickup segment.
For more details, please contact Ford Vietnam at firstname.lastname@example.org.